Start your online election now!
- Easy-to-use and flexible design of your ballot
- Assign voter groups and election rules with just a few clicks
- Transparency and overview even with complex online board elections
Set up your election >
1. Create ballot
Click on the link configure.polyas.com to start using POLYAS online voting manager, enter the title for your election and start creating your ballot.
As soon as you access the voting manager, you can start editing the ballot table. Enter the title for your election and fill out the table with the information about your candidates or voting options. To add more rows, click on Enter. It is also possible to simply move your mouse above the rows and click on the arrow in the top right of the row. Add more rows and delete the existing rows.
2. Define election rules
Click on the gear icon in the ballot paper section to access the detailed configuration for your ballot paper
Here you can configure the election rules for your online voting:
- Select the “Rules” tab
- Decide on a type of ballot paper: Candidate elections and voting, closed list elections and other forms of voting
- Set the total number of votes
- Click on “Advanced options”. Here you can allow invalid voting and the casting of too many or too few votes.
3. Adjust further settings for the ballot paper
Sort lists: Here you can set the order of the ballot papers if you have set up more than one ballot paper.
Voter groups: If you have several voter groups, you can create them here and assign them to the ballot papers. Voter groups already available in the electoral roll are displayed here.
Import: Upload multiple ballot papers simultaneously as an Excel file. Please use our template for this.
Export: Download the ballot paper you created.
Create a ballot in POLYAS online voting manager >
4. Create more ballots
To create and edit additional ballot papers in the Online Voting Manager click on "+".
5. Create a ballot to hold a vote
Here is how you can create a simple vote with Yes, No or Abstention options in the Online Voting Manager: