Welcome to the POLYAS Community!
We have created the community to provide you with the best possible support in planning and implementing your digital election project. You can ask any organisational or comprehension questions about setting up your project and running elections here. We welcome your active participation in discussions.
If you need help with your election at short notice or have a technical problem during an ongoing project, please contact [email protected] directly.
To ensure an informative and respectful exchange, we have established the following community rules. Please read them carefully and act accordingly in the community.
The POLYAS community is moderated by a team from our support team. We endeavour to deal with your questions as quickly as possible. The community is also intended to be a place of mutual help. If you already have experience in setting up elections in the POLYAS Online Election Manager, you are welcome to help other users by answering questions and thus supplementing the moderation by our support team. If you see a post that violates the community rules, you can help us by reporting it.
- Language & Word Choice: Be respectful and polite in your interactions with other community members. No posts will be tolerated that contain rude, defamatory, or disrespectful language, or are expressed in a racial, ethnic, or sexual context. Use your respective language area to ask a question. Post in German in the German-speaking community area or use the other community areas for English, French or Italian.
- Topic reference: Address your question in the correct topic area (category) so that other users can find the discussion more easily. Stay on topic within a discussion or create a new discussion to ask more advanced questions. Report discussions whose topic is already taken up in other discussions to ensure a straight flow of information.
- Images: Do not post inappropriate photos within discussions.
- Profile: Design your profile appropriately. Choose an appropriate profile picture and username.
- No advertising: Do not advertise your company, brand or any of your products in your discussions. Do not advertise other companies' products either.
- Compliance with the law: Comply with the law when acting in the community.
- Authorship: Only post texts you have created yourself or those for which you have the author's permission to publish them in the POLYAS Community. In addition, do not publish private or internal communications without the consent of the parties involved.
- Right of use: Please note that by posting discussions you grant POLYAS an unlimited, licence-free and worldwide right of use of this content.
- Check proposed solutions: If other community users suggest a solution to your problem, please test it first before making a productive choice.
Breach of Community Rules
If you violate the community rules mentioned above, this may lead to the removal of your contribution. In extreme cases and in the event of repetition, it may also lead to the deletion or blocking of your user account. POLYAS reserves this right at all times.