Reminders to voters / voter credentials
- How can we send reminders to voters with their login details?
- Can we access the various voters voter IDs and passwords in case we need to distribute these manually?
- If someone says they didn't receive the email / cannot find their login details, how to proceed?
Hello, thanks for your questions!
- You can use the feature "Reminders by email" - here is the instruction.
- In that case please send an email to [email protected], wen can activate the option to download the passwords for you. The IDs are chosen by yourself.
- You can resend single invitations manually - here is the instruction.
Kind regards, Lorenz Horn
For 2, does this mean that we cannot assign their email addresses as their IDs? When should we send an email to support - before the invitations go out or after?
Of course you can use the email addresses as IDs. It's totally up to you.
Please send us an email before the invitations go out - before finishing the project - to get the download including the passwords.
Noted - thanks again! Should my email to support include the complete list of voters?
We don't need your list of voters, we only need the link to your project and the "GO" to activate the possibility to download the voters list including the passwords for you. After that, the list is sealed and can't be changed anymore.
Here you can read how to create the register of voters.
Feel free to write us an email if you have any further questions.
Fantastic! I've sent the email after uploading the electoral roll. Look forward to receiving the passwords at the earliest.